Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A chore...

Sometimes it is a chore to get out of bed in the morning. Especially this morning. I'm not fatigued like I was my freshman year in college, that was scary tired; and it isn't like I have bad or unpleasant days.  I think maybe I feel like a hamster. on a wheel. around and around: class, homework, anxiety about tests, homework, class.  and living alone is wonderful in many ways. but one of the problems of having the freedom to determine my own schedule is that my day becomes predictable. i almost want to be thrown off kilter. i hate it when i have that, and now i realize i miss it too. im sure john will throw a wrench into my carefully devised days that are run completely on my own whim and desire. but in a good way- it will spice things up a bit. make me less introverted. hmm. 

in the hot, hot rays.

1 comment:

dianasaur said...

you are silly and i love you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails