OR, I think Great Danes are really great. They make good apartment dogs too because they don't need much exercise. However, they do die young and they do take up a lot of space. If I already have long and lanky John moving in with me, adding a Great Dane would be like having 2 Johns move in! And I'm not sure I have the money to feed such a big boy. And they often have bowl problems. So on second thought, lets go with the Scotty.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Christmas Present Wish
OR, I think Great Danes are really great. They make good apartment dogs too because they don't need much exercise. However, they do die young and they do take up a lot of space. If I already have long and lanky John moving in with me, adding a Great Dane would be like having 2 Johns move in! And I'm not sure I have the money to feed such a big boy. And they often have bowl problems. So on second thought, lets go with the Scotty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
isnt john scottish
hahahaa i literally LOLed when reading this..... hahahaha oh geez.
Post a Comment