Monday, January 26, 2009

The Outs and Ins


Out:
I am so tired of seeing bare legs, socks, and strappy heels. It just isn't attractive to me.  Tights and open toed shoes I still like, but I think socks and sandals was never a great idea, and is now definitely on my "out list." (this picture is at least with closed toed shoes, which is a 9 out of 10 bad; open toed is 10 out of 10 bad).  Key is the bare, white, wintery legs. why not tights? why not?!

In: A new and bold lipstick color; during WWII sales of lipstick actually skyrocketed, despite strict rationing elsewhere- the reasoning? 
A lipstick is a great way to change a whole look, 
without spending the amount a make-over would cost.  
Cut back on many expenses in this economy
 (facials, massages, pedicures, manicures, etc.) 
and splurge on a quality lipstick that will last for a long while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails