Sunday, March 1, 2009

Law School Prom?



We went to the Barrister Ball last night.  It was fun- we wined and dined at the Old Sugar Mill winery.  John stole the dance floor yet again...I have got to find a way to keep up!  I told him I feel like Josie Grosie from Never Been Kissed and he is my brother that comes in to make me more popular.  Now I am known as the one who has a husband that can dance really amazingly!  I love having a husband with such smooth grooves; makes me proud!  And it was nice John could hang out with some of the people I spend so much time with at school.


It's a rainy Sunday, that means productivity should be at its peak, right?  Oh what I would do to drink hot chocolate and read my new Vogue guilt-free.  Maybe if I get "enough" done (is that ever possible?).  Ah well, over and out to the books

1 comment:

dianasaur said...

how is john? has he gotten a job or anything yet? how is marriage. call me soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails