Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ode to

The one and only

This morning I am in love with the morning.
I've always been a morning girl, but I have more on my mind than usual,
Usual for this time of day, than the usual scheduling thoughts.
I opened the balcony door and was greeted with cool cool breeze.
The day will be hot. HOT.
But right now that little breeze wafting the drapes is a refuge
For my thoughts and contemplations.

This morning...all I can say is I fell a little more in
love with morning.


I hope you are all well-rested from the holiday weekend!  I, unfortunately, may have gone to one...or two... too many bbqs.  All those burgers and chips and guacamole and sangria and tri-tip and salsa have just about done me in!

1 comment:

dianasaur said...

unfortunately im feeling the opposite of well-rested. i am suffering from exhaustion, it is not fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails