A few hours before my first final of my first year in law school i found myself face down in the mud thinking- my wrist doesn't feel quite right, can I still write my exam? Turns out I never made it to the exam.I hate being incompetent to do the most basic things, my make-up exam Procter had to open my water bottle. my left hand hits the "a" key on the keyboard, right hand does the rest. thanks leftie.
my life is really kind of a bummer right now in so many ways. whats worse? not being able to ride my horse for 6+ weeks or not being able to type my exams and having to memorize while on painkillers?
awesome. this would happen to me. first cast!
1 comment:
oh my dear dear corinna. wow. you really got a story out of law school didn't you?! geez!!!! I am so sorry to hear about your little wrist!!! I know a great physician who can heal any broken bone, fracture, or cut. Remember to call on Jesus for anything. He knows everything about you and is there for you. ALWAYS.
I love you!
Post a Comment