Saturday, May 23, 2009

You know that whole cupcake craze....?

Unfortunately, it was kind of a bust for me. I'm not necessarily going to abandon the search for great cupcakes, but I am now a little on guard. Here are the ones we got, and they look delicious (carrot cake and caramel chocolate), but the sugar was sooo high, the frosting tooo rich, the innards a bit hard.  Why eat those when I can have my mom's chocolate chip cream cheese chocolate cupcakes?! They are the best.
  

Oh how I do LOVE memorial day weekend- TWO fantastic bbqs today, treats, friends, hubby is so happy to have a three-day weekend, and get this...we were invited on Monday to "float the river."  What's that, eh?  Well, we have heard it is a Sacramento tradition- and look at us making friends and being invited to things!  hahaha, definitely more on that to come!

I am happy dear friends!  This weekend holds happiness ahead of it!  Any exciting plans for you all?

p.s. thanks for the shout out :)

1 comment:

Clarity said...

I want your mother's recipe :) Now you've made me want to go bake my special brownie recipe - thanks a lot! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails