Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Soon soon!

I'll be back posting again soon, so sorry for the absence!

I'm glad the journalists were released from North Korea.  Poor Hillary, always usurped by the hubby.

The weather has been so much cooler.

I've been gone.  And I'm on the go.

My other half thinks I'm a dead ringer for this girl, except for the eye colors.  I never know how to respond to those assertions.  But it's funny.  I've also been told I look like Hayden Panetierre and Miley Cyrus (I know, ridiculous, but the gentleman was 80+ years old).  So I span the spectrum. How 'bout you?

I have one week and 6 days of freedom left, before school begins.  I am assessing if I have gotten all I have wanted out of this summer, and if I have done all I said I would do.  Pleasure wise, I'm at 98%; accomplishment wise 50%: cest la vie.

more to come. toodlydoo

1 comment:

dianasaur said...

hmmm i think you look kinda like her, but there is someone else you remind me of more. this will take some thought.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails