Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm still around

I'm around, and while apologize for an absence of posting, I am proud of myself for spending less time in blog-land and more time studying or enjoying my husband. He will be traveling so much this fall, I am getting as much time with him as I can now. If I get lonely while he is gone I'll come back and post about some odds and ends that are going on!

p.s. how 'bout this crazy California weather?! (Secretly I like having a little bit of storminess, but I know I will miss summer like crazy come January/ February. I did cartwheels in the back yard with husband this afternoon to instill in my memory the feeling of soft grass between my toes until summer comes around again)

1 comment:

crystal canty said...

i love the cartwheels. i think they should be done even in winter. keep the childish charm corinna... it looks mighty good on you. miss you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails