Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hey Guess what?!


I'm a winner! and not just according to my mother, look here:
The wonderful Cup of Jo that I've written about sponsored a giveaway from an artist in California, Lisa Leonard, of Lisa Leonard Designs (she has a blog too!) and I won!

This has been a terribly long day of oral arguments and court memorandums. A little wonderful surprise helps buoy my battered spirit. Especially when I'm one of those people "who never wins anything."

Hey, the blog world is pretty cool isn't it?!


p.s. I think you all are winners too.

6 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

aww, that's excting you won! I love that necklace.

Joanna Goddard said...

yay, so glad! :) joannaxo

Haven and Home said...

Oh congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

yay!! congrats! besides you were already a winner to me!

Clarity said...

Congrats on winning! So glad that after trying to "save the world", the world could give you a little thank you.

Clarity said...

Congrats on winning! So glad that after trying to "save the world", the world could give you a little thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails