All that to say, I've had a lovely little award passed on my way:

I know I am supposed to pass this along. I will :)
The award is from Clarity in Wonderland, a British blogger who shares my love of poetry and natural beauty. In her post today she wrote the most extraordinary little phrase that has been repeating itself in my head. She was discussing the Women's soccer violent player controversy (have you all heard about it? click the name above to go to her blog to see the clip), and Clarity foresees the controversy will not so much provoke conversation as to society's growing brutality, but as to comedy. She wrote "Expect youtube parodies to come pouring in with carrion crow efficiency." Carrion Crow Efficiency. Isn't that such a fantastic way to frame a thought? I love it. I love words.
Whew I have blogged so much lately it seems like! Back to the books! Less than a week to go in class!
2 comments:
Congratulations on the award!
Wow, that is so sweet of you. Thank you and you do bring good things, you encourage me, without knowing it. Love and Peace, XX.
P.S. I didn't know you had seen that, I was coming over to visit your lovely blog and let you know.
Post a Comment