Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 says Goodbye, '10 says Hello

Welcome to the New Decade! 2010, it sounds so futuristic!

A Reflection of the past year:

I was married to husband January 3, 2009, thus embarking on one of the most spectacular adventures of my life.

I finished my first year of law school, and began my second-- reaching the half-way point in the three year program!

I studied International Commerce and commercial arbitration while in South America during the summer, and studied issues of international human rights within the Argentine and Chilean context.   It was a long summer away from my husband, family, and horse, but rewarding.

We moved into a new little place! Complete with a backyard with trees and a garage for our cars!  My desk, where I spend many hours, sits in a window nook; I love that.

And looking ahead:

I will celebrate my one-year wedding anniversary!

This next year I will finish my second year of school and begin my final year!

Hopefully I will have some fun summer plans, a little travel, a little study, and maybe a little interning.

And I hope to begin work on The Project.  I'm not supposed to give any details, but this next year I will begin working on laying its foundation.


I wish you God's peace, great joy, and unending perseverance in 2010!

(I'm in the mountains, so insufficient internet connection for any photos!)

1 comment:

the NEO-traditionalist said...

Ohhh I just love a good reflection! Sounds like you have a wonderful year ahead of you with the new home, hubby and studies. Best of luck to you---I'm certain it will go swimmingly. What an exciting time in your lives!
XX Kate
P.S. I want a window nook for my desk!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails