Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pink shades of Grey


My birthday is the First of February, a day that is my mental shift.  Gone is dreary January! Bring in the Valentine's decorations!  Now a quick downhill slope into Spring!
The grey gives way to the epitomized girly color











Now don't we all feel so much more cheerful finding the bright spot of color amidst the gloom?!

2 comments:

Jaeveberry said...

loving the color and the ruffles!

Unknown said...

I love those grayish pinks, delishious sophistication, girlish and timeless...Somehow I have to think of the Twenties.
Loved your comment. Thank you! I know how you feel, I feel a bit like this in November, after the last glory of autumn has finally vanished! But, I try - try - to enjoy even those days, where anticipation seems all we have left!
I would love to join your tea, Earl Gray is my favorite....

PS: Did you have a chance to see Coco - before Chanel?

Happy New Year, may it bring lots of good times! And happy anniversary, you sound so very delighted!

XX
V.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails