Saturday, February 13, 2010

Team USA: Good luck!

Corresponding nicely with the Olympics (who else watched opening ceremony last night?!), my little brother Collin is out in West Palm Beach, Florida this weekend.  He was invited to try-out for Team USA!  The official game is on Monday.
This is indoor polo, which is 3 on 3 on sand in an arena with walls,
typically dominated by wrangling college kids.
A little different than what you remember from Pretty Women,
or the latest tabloid shots of the Princes of Wales.


Indoor Polo playing for college team (I also played the #2 position in college!)

Next two photos are outdoor polo


N.B. Collin I know you thought my blog was a little "too girly," so hopefully this helps me balance it out a little :)
Photos from your facebook!

3 comments:

Collin White said...

Team USA polo takes place on the field actually. West Palm has no polo arenas!!

Unknown said...

ahh shoot. haha, sorry! correction duly noted. how did it go??

Collin White said...

It went very very well! I thought I did great, and I know they are trying to get me jobs for the future. I may have to decline them because of my acceptance to Pepperdine.... Maybe after Pepperdine I'll play pro for a little just for fun...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails