We realized that day to day life can get to the point of being not fun kind of monotonous. Actually, who am I kidding here?! In day to day life you can take your spouse, best friend, pet, the weather, parent, whoever or whatever for granted! And no one I know wants to be taken for granted. So a spur of the moment date night can help remind you that even though you're married you can still go out and have a good time life needs to be lived with enjoyment!
Off we went to a jazzy Mexican place. It always reminds us of our honeymoon (we went to Mexico!). I know I have posted these before, but lately I have been craving a tropical vacation and have looked at them often. We need one and want one. Hopefully we can go somewhere tropical sometime soon!
At least we had almost 80 degree weather today, and in an emerging Sunday tradition, had a picnic on the grass in our backyard. While no tropical vacation, it was a nice moment of relaxation and sunshine before we had to go back to our computers.
Happy Sunday!
Que Dios te bendiga
ps I always feel a little bad, but also find it so durn funny that his head was cut off in that middle photo!



1 comment:
This sounds so nice and truly romantic!
My husband and I dated in Europe, where I lived and he worked for a couple of years, so whenever we go back we have dates too!
Keep it up, it so counts in the long run!
XX
Victoria
Post a Comment