My little brother asks that I try not to make my blog so "girly," but I can't help it with this one!
You see, I don't really like being labeled as a "girl who wears glasses." I wear them, but just for school! and driving my car, and watching TV, and typing on the computer, and cooking, and riding my horse...
This little song is a creation by two gals who seem incredibly wonderful. The blonde shares my maiden name, she was a top 12 finalist on America Idol, and was selected as, the judges called her, "the sincere, pure one." The brunette is a top model who has travelled the world. They are collaborating on a project, with this mission statement, in part:
"Glasses bring the world around you into clearer view: the vibrant details, the color, the fine print, all coming into focus. Not only are glasses practical, glasses are a defining and powerful accessory that can bring out the smart and savvy self that is inside all of us.
The Girls With Glasses Show was founded for every woman who wants to be entertained while also being informed and enlightened—it’s the smart girl talk show. "
They haven't started episodes yet, but I hope to see more great projects from them!
Here is their theme song:
And here is their blog
3 comments:
So adorable, the video is such fun and I am going to check on the blog and their plans!!!
Enjoy your weekend!
XX
Victoria
it's just so interesting how roles can reverse over time...I was always the "girl with glasses"...and now you are, though much more stylishly I admit :)
I love this video. I checked them out and they are so adorable. I may have to reshare it.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
www.twilasvintageclothing.com
Post a Comment