Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Monday


Quite a weekend! We had our first show of the season and.... Champion of our division!


He was such a good boy.
We were both so tired- shows are exhausting!
I went to bed around 9 pm; while I go to bed early on a regular basis, that was really early for me!



We were awarded with some great loot!



Apparently he wasn't very honored to wear his ribbon- he kept shaking it off.
He was most interested in food.

I suppose when you don't have children to raise, all of your awe and pride and admiration goes to the animals you have trained!


Oh Monday- at the books, one more day of class tomorrow then breakneck speed to exams!
I hope you all enjoyed lovely weather this past weekend!

4 comments:

John Dizzle said...

Good Job! I knew you were a Champion when I first met you!

Collin White said...

¡Bien hechoooo! I haven't been staying up to date on your blog for the LONGEST time, but I'm now going to keep tabs on it from now on, check in on how the hermana is doing...
Looking forward to when ur coming down! Good luck with finals!!

dianasaur said...

omg good job cor, that's amazing! you're such a beauty! and so is he!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!
This looks so good! What a wonderful horse.
This must make you happy!

Love ~ Victoria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails