Love! Also loved the "No snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on days day begin with S"
Just cooking more has led to me shopping better. That and realizing that I can buy 3 times more produce for the same price as a basket full of processed items.
Oh dear...I need to work on this! We have horrible eating habits...it's so against how my California health nut mom raised me! Hopefully once we relocate out west we'll get back into the healthy eating groove. People in WV aren't exactly health nuts!!! xoxo katie
7 comments:
Love! Also loved the "No snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on days day begin with S"
Just cooking more has led to me shopping better. That and realizing that I can buy 3 times more produce for the same price as a basket full of processed items.
I almost included the "S rule" quote in this as well! But as I sit here eating pretzels...on a day that starts with W...I decided against adding it :)
great quote!
Very well put.....
xxx
ceo
Oh dear...I need to work on this! We have horrible eating habits...it's so against how my California health nut mom raised me! Hopefully once we relocate out west we'll get back into the healthy eating groove. People in WV aren't exactly health nuts!!! xoxo katie
I'm obsessed with Michael Pollan! He is a great writer. That quote is a wonderful rule of thumb to live by!
ha i love this quote.. so hard to do though.
Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
twilasvintageclothing.com
Post a Comment