I love reading posts on other blogs about beautiful new stationary. Etsy offers an incredible array. I see so many personalized options, creative, and my oh my the letterpress! But I have to admit, its rare I see supremely glamorous stationary. And when I do, I appreciate it. Check out these lovelies:
Like holding gold in your hand.
(The coral might be my favorite)
The only problem I have with receiving such beautiful envelopes is that I hate throwing them away! It drives husband crazy because I can't bear to just toss them! But of course I never get around to using them in a project. However, when sending such beauties, I know they would be sure to make the receiver happy. And the thoughtfully penned note of gratitude or thought is always the best part.
From Gilt: regular price $100 for 15, but marked down to $45!



3 comments:
you should just make them yourself.
it will be crafty, gratifying and more memorable.
i love them.
i want one.
i think you're genius. will do! i also want to take a furniture upholstery class; i love beautiful prints: envelopes, fabric, wall paper, and your face ;)
dude, what's weird is i love your face too!
Post a Comment