Friday, June 25, 2010

I could live here, Part 2


It was a long day of site visits at the United Nations, but I took this quick little video on my lunch break because the view can stir the soul!


Back in lectures, this is what part of what I wrote in my journal:

"I have to move here. It is perfect.  I am inside one of the UN building's for a slideshow and I sit next to a big bay window and watch sailboats, commuter boats, people water skiing, swimming, walking along the path, the huge fountain.... it is amazing."

And just for the record, I do find the UN visits interesting and educational; they can just be a little difficult to sit through for several hours when sunny Lake Geneva is beckoning to me!

p.s. my camera has died, so only videos from here on out! (and photos stolen from my friends! )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should!
What wonderful impressions! Enjoy these days!

XX
V.

dianasaur said...

i'll move there with ya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails