Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A little pick me up


Today seemed like a good day to post this little video I made over my afternoon tea last week.  I was fooling around with the editing to learn a few new things, so I apologize in advance for the poor editing- I didn't take the time to finesse it in any way! I hadn't planned on sharing it with anyone, but oh well, impulse is a curious thing.

(And there is EVEN one typo error if you can spot it... horrors of all horrors for this English major!)


There now, that song and that scenery always soothe me a little.


xox

2 comments:

Collin White said...

"the sand is with each" - nice... and you corrected me on spelling "stalker" instead of "stocker"

JMay said...

So pretty! Btw, I just stumbled across your blog & noticed your Swedish flag! :-) Looooove! Are you Swedish?

jennymayandswede.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails