Friday, October 1, 2010

It's an OCTOBER weekend!


Can you believe it?! Can you even believe it- October 1st today!

Yikes I am so far behind in everything it feels like.
So hopefully it is a productive and relaxing/rejuvenating weekend (is that possible!?)

Here we are last weekend, basking in nearly 90 degree heat, hanging out at the Marina.  
It was amazing.

 
                                                         Alcatraz- the old prison!


Golden Gate bridge! (And a glimpse of husband on the left)

Also last weekend, Jordan hosted her amazing dinner underneath the Golden Gate bridge, though on the other side of the bay.
Read about it here.  I would love to do this!




Photos of Jordan's dinner

Finally, please keep the comments coming on my etiquette question- I love hearing your answers! I ask just about everyone- my classmates, my family, even the man who takes tickets at the parking garage!

Husband's sister is coming up, and we will all go to a concert in Calistoga (North of Napa).  We are also going to check out a place called The Container Store (which I am unreasonably excited about! I might find a solution for my organizational needs!)

Finish out your Friday work day strong everyone!
And then ENJOY this FIRST October weekend!


1 comment:

Clarity said...

I like your photos of SanFran best, the bay looks quite special even with the spectre in the background!

Now off to check out your etiquette post... sounds intriguing dear :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails