Last weekend of January was spent in Tahoe! I am bound to make it up as much while living in SF as I did in Sacramento, despite the extra almost 2 hours of travel time. So good so far.
Amazing spring skiing on Friday- warm breezes! Transition to a big snow storm Saturday night with (albeit heavy) fresh powder! We celebrated my birthday weekend with my parents, staying on Coyote Fork again was filled with so many memories!
As for my mini-adventure, hurray! I have now FINALLY walked across the Golden Gate Bridge! Kim and I parked at Sport's Basement on the Presido and walked to Marin and back. Gorgeous views, warm weather! So wonderful to be in 70+ degrees in early February.
We finished the great day by watching the Superbowl (second half only) at Betelnut.
Steelers beat Green Bay.
2 comments:
Actually, Green Bay beat the Steelers. Looks like a fun weekend though!
haha guess you might be right.... goes to show how much i LOVE football.... :) thanks for the correction!
Post a Comment