Tuesday, October 21, 2008

a wry sense of humor...

I don't understand how I'm feeling.  I feel just...off.  Not really happy, but not UNhappy at the same time.  I feel restless. But I am so busy, how can this be?  Maybe I need more change in my life.  But I feel I do change my routine up a lot.  Perhaps I just want to get married instead of dealing with these long drawn out affairs.  But I am having fun being engaged and people are throwing parties for me. Why am I arguing with myself? I think I'm trying to work through things because I don't have a friend to sit and have tea or coffee with.  A friend that understands where I am coming from...that I don't understand where I am coming from.  I'm not working out enough.  Hence the silly nonsense to my left.

2 comments:

dianasaur said...

when you come to sb we will sit and talk about everything. i wish so badly for a repeat of israel right now. i just want to be with you.

crystal canty said...

ill be your friend for coffee. or tea.
something new and not a bore.
when i barley understand me.
thats what i have you for.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails