Monday, December 8, 2008

some words...

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." 

– Audrey Hepburn

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." 

– Maya Angelou

"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." 

– Pablo Picasso

I love Audrey- she made her true mark on the world working on children's rights

Angelous provides a good perspective; we aren't as important as we think we are, and we spend more time thinking about ourselves than about selflessly living for others

And oh Picasso...I love this quote because I feel my artistic side is trapped in a lawyer world (in a city without any style inspiration). and the quote reminds me that when i have children i need to nurture their artistic sides as much as the athletic, spiritual, and academic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails