

I haven't really figured out my New Year resolutions yet. A lot is just about improvement: applying myself more and improving my grades, improving my fashion style, and improving with my horse so that we win this summer. John wants to become really fit- I'm not that motivated at this point. For now, I'm sticking with the above three I mentioned, but I don't really have clear ways of achieving them. grades I am formulating a plan. fashion- who knows, i feel without a paycheck its hard to do much. and my horse, just the daily training- shows don't begin until april, so there isn't a need for a big jump.

i've included these pictures because i used to not like anne hathaway. she was just so princess-diary-ish, she just seemed....i dont know, there was something about her i didn't like. i didnt really think she was pretty (unfortunately that is the scrutiny celebrities subject themselves to). but she has made a huge transformation. she has made a lot of improvements (health, appearance, clothing, dumped the boyfriend). so i wanted to put her here as a signal of change. i don't necessarily find her a fashion ideal or a role model in anyway. but she has changed, and my opinion of her has changed, so i thought she would be fitting for a post on resolutions.
1 comment:
she has changed, and you will change because you are married and you must change, but it will all be for the better!
Post a Comment