Happy Saturday. Best news of the weekend: my computer is working just like new! Ugh, I hate having to learn lessons the hard way (i.e., water and electronics don't mix....really?!), but fortunately I didn't learn it TOO hard (don't have to buy a new computer)
My sister and I took my mom on a birthday trail ride and then picnic under the trees. I made the sandwiches. It was so nice.
(Above: Sacramento sunset on the river)
Then last night John and I had a BBQ- made chorizo sandwiches with grilled bell peppers and had the first margarita of the season! happy dance!
Today we are here for once! On the agenda: ride, so much exam preparation (I am praying for greater diligence and discipline, especially in the gorgeous weather), the hubs and I might swing by Williams-Sonoma for a new pretty tablecloth, then sit by the pool and see if some friends can come over.
Please come visit me after May 15 ("freedom day"). We'll show you a real good time. And we have an extra bedroom!
(the quiet pool is right below us! you know you wish you could be there today!)
1 comment:
ok seriously... does may 16 work for you? dang i wish we were closer.
Post a Comment