I have been a little bit of a francophile lately, and I love coming across blogs that are all things French (hello French Essence); such blogs make me excited to return to France. Such blogs seemed to have directed my outfit today. And apparently I was able to test the accuracy today of the je ne sais pas element of French women. Which leads me to my next letter.
Dear professor,
I understand you have to (as we say in my house) "risk it to get the biscuit." But if you learn to check for wedding rings before you ask a student out, we would avoid this awkward situation. Thanks. P.S. please don't let this affect the grade you give me on my final on Saturday.
Dear Appellate Brief,
While I know you can't write yourself, please come together neatly for me tonight and tomorrow morning so I can turn you in a day early. Please do your best to be clear and impress my professor in your 30-odd pages.
Dear longer evenings,
You make me so happy.
Dearest husband,
I love you for your patience and smile. Thank you for the chocolate covered raisins. I have eaten them all (and finally learned how to spell the word raisins correctly).
xox
2 comments:
Love your top!
|| M
Bonjour...
I love that little sailor top and I share your love for all those tre chic French things!
Love your little letters!
I am sure everybody was charmed!
Me certainly!
XX
V.
Post a Comment