Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Favorite Right Now



Happy Valentine's Day!
Love to my husband,
my family,
friends,
and pets.
And Myself!

I am a little lonely, left at home to write my 30 page paper.  Its easier to just not remember its a day of hearts and candlelight dinners!
I hope you have enjoyed yours!

And if you are Chinese, Happy New Year!



Little Cute story: 
These two are a real-life couple; he worked for the radio station and she ran Karaoke at a local bar in Nashville. He went out one night after
work and heard her singing. He got her number and they went out.
Again and again.
And then they named themselves Steel Magnolias, and filmed part of this music video
In the Karaoke bar where she had been working.

xox

1 comment:

Clarity said...

I hope your day came and went sweetly. Well done on knuckling down - 30 pages? How specific.

I liked the girl's voice and the kitchen with the old style radio.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails