Sunday, April 11, 2010

Christmas Cheer Throughout the Year

I love seeing acts of kindness that bring smiles to lonely, big-hearted people.  
On a New York cold winter night this lone bell ringer, volunteering for the Salvation Army tinkles his bell, a sad little tinkle tinkle.  
Most people ignore him.  
And then enter a local Improv group, bringing forth a chorus of Joy to the World.  This reminds me that thinking of the less fortunate, befriending the lonely, and donating our kindness (which understandably surges at Christmas, a time when families come together) shouldn't be forgotten during the rest of the year.



I'm still smiling.
I'm mean really, look at that man's smile!


*I'm a sponsor of the Salvation Army, and I commend its service!

{From a lovely HAPPY colorful blog, Color me Katie, I HIGHLY recommend a quick stop-by of her blog!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails