How did it become friday so quickly?!
news part 1: we're moving next week! mixed feelings, but ultimately it is for the best. update to come, once there are more updates to have.
also, side-note: I love love love the movie Amelie (ahem, clue) and this is a photo shoot inspired by the quirky protagonist, so cute.
news part 2: a yellow jacket wasp nabbed me yesterday in the finger. i HATE, despise, and loathe getting stung or bit. it seems to happen to me much too often. I'll never forget the time I was riding bareback in the orchards with a friend when several bees got caught in my hair and started going down my shirt and stinging my neck and face. My horse started galloping down the middle of the road and I barely held on as tore my shirt off and tried to pull the bees out of my hair and clothing. a lady godiva without a cause, if you will.
fortunately this time my reaction wasn't too bad, and while not particularly obvious, here is the swollen finger, I can't click the mouse!
which brings us to news part 3: husband has begun to grow a mustache. hmm...


4 comments:
hahahah oh mustaches! i am such a sucker for them.
Is it going to be France, Paris???? And he grows a mustache ready for a French life?
Qui? Bon voyage et bonne chance!
Oh, I adore Amelie!
Amelie says:
"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
I agree!
XX
Victoria
yes victoria, that is part of it!!!!
What a great post! I adore your style:)
Have a wonderful weekend:)
Greetings
Post a Comment