Monday, August 30, 2010

and We are LIVE from San Fran!


well i have just the greatest news. i am le blogging from my new pied-a-terre! after agonizing sobbing horrible phone calls with the Internet providers, i am connected from our new apartment! i love this little place. it looks like this.







well, not quite.  it's a mixture of the two. and i suppose the brown boxes and clothes strewn about distract a little from its quaint frenchness. but these are two of my inspiration photos for decorating! 

i am eating piping hot soup and am looking forward to peanut m&ms for dessert. i'm just as happy as a clam at high tide right now.

xox

3 comments:

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Ahh I want to see your apartment! I love the top photo---I think I may need to use it for inspiration for my own as well! Hope your classes are going well : )

xx Katie

Unknown said...

Just now I am getting around to see all my blogfriends....
your ideas/inspirations are wonderful, congratulations on the move to San Fran....
May it be the beginning of a wonderful life there!
Can't wait to see your place...
XX
V.

mina said...

wow those places are gorgeous! i just moved into a new place and it's a mess of boxes too. i hope it will look half as nice as these soon! good luck with unpacking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails