Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Heart



That last post was a little sad.  I was influenced by outside factors.  So here is a much, much happier video that I also love!  This is a video from model Coco Rocha's wedding.  Knowing how to model and excellent videography clearly made this an impressive video.  But happiness is probably the most important ingredient to a great wedding video!





Could you even imagine such a fairytale?!


Update: my dear husband likes the music, but thought the video "cheezy" because it was so staged.  I had loved it carte blanche, but now it makes me wonder if the posing makes it disingenuous (such as the dramatic bride leaning against a wall in seemingly deep thought)? What do you think- you brides-to-be or those post-aisle?
Beautiful?  Great, but only for a model? Or do you too cast your vote into the "cheezy" category?





1 comment:

Drew said...

Love this! So funny that we both found it and posted it!
If you watch the longer one on her website you'll see the posing was video done from when they were taking portraits after the wedding. The long video is amazing if you have time to watch it!

I'm already asking the hubs if we can do our Jewish ceremony in France at a Chateau and I can flounce around on the gravel paths like a model! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails