(My handsome husband with his favorite horse Tobiana)
I'm not sure if many of you noticed,
but my boy Lux has taken a position in the left column.
If you click him he'll lead you to my new(est) blog:
The blog is focused exclusively on equine law;
meaning, horses and the statutes and practices affecting the horse industry.
I'm writing a 40 page research paper on the topic, so I've been leaving tid bits of what I find on that blog. It helps me to write out my thoughts and confusion in a more casual medium before I turn to writing the big shin dig real paper.
(As an English major I always found that just getting it out on paper without worrying about structure and organization really helps my writing flow).
I'm aware that the blog will be horrendously boring to 99% of you,
perhaps even drive you to tears when you try to read it.
However, if you are one of those who loves to learn random new facts,
Or just like to see pretty pictures of horses,
well then, enjoy!
2 comments:
am I the 1% ??? I am so excited to read it! I love that you love horses! I love that you are studying them because through you I can love and study them too!!
Love you, Crystal
Crystal, I DEFINITELY thought of you!!!
Post a Comment