Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Keeping a blog...


Is like a part-time job, but oh what a lovely job it could be!  Though the mindless stare into a computer is an addiction keeping me from the better things in life.  Good thing I typically blog while in class!

I'm pretty happy right now.  I'm getting better (day 4 of my virus seems to be the turning point); I love my husband; the weather has been unnervingly amazing (70+ in JANUARY? we aren't in Santa Barbara!); I have a short day today and I am going to go ride my horse and my sister will meet me and we will ride together!; I get to open wedding prezzies this weekend in Napa.  I received my marks for first semester and really they were quite awful.  Fortunately not permanent.  But it made me so blue.  I am now feeling more optimistic- I CAN improve!  I can I can I can. "Can you can can can?" (Moulin Rouge)

how random I am today. more to come, I have lots of little bits to blog about!

(click on the picture and look at the little squares.  you have to move slow, like reading poetry well, but there are many afternoon delights!)


1 comment:

dianasaur said...

i love you! you can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails