So today I walk down that long aisle. I told John last night after the rehearsal dinner "See you at the end of the aisle...I'd better see you at the end of the aisle!"
I get to start my honeymoon today, and stay in a hotel in Napa for the first time. Tomorrow I jet off to the mystery destinations.
Oh my word. I'm getting MARRIED today.
2 comments:
you were stunning! congratulations! i love you so much best friend!
oh my corinna!!! just reading this blog now and it still brought me to tears. your wedding was wonderful and so beautiful. the most wonderful part of your wedding was the presence of JESUS!!! everything you did to make your day special was preserved by God's love. you and john will be forever blessed because you invited the most important person to attend your wedding. i am so honored that i had the ability to be there. i love you so much CORINNA MICHELLE CHARLTON!!!!!!
Post a Comment