Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Healthy! But ready to go...

Hurray! Thank you for all your kind wishes, I am healthy!  And Christin has improved dramatically.
Christin pre-diagnosis, and now recovered thank goodness!


 I felt so well yesterday that I decided to join the group at El Colorado, a ski resort outside Santiago.  

Lunch break with Marthyna, the Polish girl- Santiago in the background (to the left under the cloud/smog layer)



There was some nice fluffy powder, at certain points it felt like I was skiing on sponge cake it was so bouncy.  I spent the day on the slopes with some other great skiiers and boarders.


Today I am studying for finals, how terrible.  Being bored makes me incredibly hungry.  Tomorrow is another study day, then two days of tests and I fly home!

2 comments:

dianasaur said...

ooooooh it looks like you are just having the time of your life! i'm so glad you didn't get the swine fly, or the swine flu hahahawehaehaoifhioea

Clarity said...

Oh so glad you are well and not flu-ridden.

Regards to your roommate too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails