Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blogs proving not only useful, but applicable

I was inspired by kelly and olive's post today, featuring a coco and kelley special of styling a "summer bar."  We had been looking to purchase something to function as a home bar, but with the blogging inspiration, I made my own today!  I moved the drawers from the living room to the kitchen area and I followed some rules (add a plant for example; group in threes), but then added my own twist to fit our needs.

This was the inspiration:



And this is what I came up with:


As I look at it over the next few days it will likely be changed... perhaps some votives, add linens to the drawers, hmm hmm- 

3 comments:

dianasaur said...

you are so cute corinna. i love this so much! you are inspiring to me today, and most days.

Clarity said...

First the porch, then this. Not to be all Freud/Jung on you (Freud - I doubt) but is this maybe an indication that you wish to stay where you are and not move?

Unknown said...

thank you, clarity, for that insight. at first glance I thought you were completely wrong- i'm just making the most of the space i don't want to be in, right? but after mulling it for the day- i think you may be very close to some of my inner conflict. thank you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails