Thursday, July 2, 2009

A reminder

This is summer.


It is poetic, warm, and laughing.  I want to remember remember remember and feel and live and thrive in this.  I am so blessed.  I am so alive, and so in love.  

Get out of the trenches of complaint and arise and jump into the rays.  The passion, the heat.

Thank you, Sartorialist, for putting images to an emotion.

3 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

Happy you stopped by :)

Your blog is lovely! I love sangria also. Its such a nice summer drink. Cheers to summertime!

dianasaur said...

you are warm

Clarity said...

I saw those too, how can he take such good photographs while in water? The man must have been born in a camera.

Your happiness is luminous and I'm glad you're so blessed.

I hope the mulling over helped, those big decisions take time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails