Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh P.S.

My arm has been gaining strength fortunately.  The cast has now been off for a little over a week and a half.  The soft cast is very helpful, but I am trying to wean myself off of it.  I can now use my hand to help wash my hair and turn book pages (two integral tasks in my every day life!), rather than just leave my wrist hanging limply at my side.



Can you tell which is which?  I broke the left (with the wedding bands), and notice how the outer side is a straight line from my pinky along down my wrist.  I don't understand why it looks like that to be honest.  And it is still a bit on the skinny side.  But I'm just hoping as I gain strength it will all look the same.  I also have a lot of stiffness still but I try to do my physical therapy exercises as often as I should (I'm not quite keeping up with the schedule as of now...).  I'm hoping that this month away will give me the time to fully rehab so I can jump right into the swing of things once I return.  So...that's the update!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails