(In Vina del Mar right before the gypsy harassment!)
I apologize for being rather negative in the last post. Vina del Mar was not going well- too overcast, dirty, and boring. Turns out we were staying in one of the rather seedy parts of town- thus the excess of car alarms, street noise, and slime. When we left this afternoon we drove the coastal rode, which reminded me in short form of the Pacific Coast Highway. We made a stop and here are the photos....
We arrived back in the city around six and it was coooold. The temperatures have dropped on us, yikes! We went to the grocery and are making dinner now. Because the swine flu hit our law school Diego Portales we have been removed to the hotel conference room. My word, it was protests that removed us from Universidad de Santiago, hopefully nothing else occurs! However, this means we don't need to take a forty minute metro ride in the morning = more sleep!
I thought I had so much more to say. Maybe I'm too concentrated on our food :) ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment