Saturday, July 18, 2009

Evanna Lynch, or better known as, Luna Lovejoy

We went and saw the 7th movie last night.  I'm not really a H.P. fan so much, but theatres are deliciously air conditioned, which we desperately needed (109 F yesterday! thats 42.7 for you metric system folk).
By far my favorite character is Luna.  Husband says "of course she is."  I think perhaps we share some character oddities.... but if I were Harry, I would definitely date her: she's quirky, fun, whimsical, lighthearted, and intelligent (I mean, she found him under the invisibility cloak!).

Well, it was an amusing little date night. But it is once again established- I don't really like going to movie theatres.



3 comments:

dianasaur said...

the reason i can tell that you are not a harry potter fan is because you said it was the seventh movie, and well, its the sixth. hahaha

i love luna too! she is soooo cute! but sorry, im all about hermione.

Clarity said...

I've never watched them or read them. I keep thinking I might get sucked in like everyone else has with those vampire books.

Her name means Luna, quirky is always better than "the pretty one" but they rarely show that in films.

42 degrees?? No wonder you ran for the hills, I mean, cinema.

Clarity said...

typo - as it's late and can't sleep. Her name means "Moon". zzzz ciao dear.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails