Well, rescuing kittens. Falling in love with said kittens, then realizing that it might not be the right time in our life for these little balls of sunshine.
They are cute and they will take over, but I think it's sweet that you want to help. Is this a trial period as they do with some animal rescues?
Whether or not you keep them, I totally understand as there are human/own things to deal with before taking on board more responsibilities. I couldn't do it.
1 comment:
Gatsby! Cool name.
They are cute and they will take over, but I think it's sweet that you want to help. Is this a trial period as they do with some animal rescues?
Whether or not you keep them, I totally understand as there are human/own things to deal with before taking on board more responsibilities. I couldn't do it.
Post a Comment