My previous post today was a bit...dour.... so for redemption, a photo that always makes me smile:
My horse getting a bath this past summer,
Not particularly happy about his face being sprayed.
And I was just about as wet from all his fuss,
but it felt great:
cold water sizzling on hot skin.
haha, his big ol' nose
I'm sure you parents get the same effect from unruly children in the tub or in the sprinklers;
Or you pet owners from washing shaking dogs and howling cats
In tubs and sinks and under hoses.

6 comments:
that picture is so fun. :) love it.
and thank you so much for your compliments! i'll let you know when i get the necklace and how i wear it! :)
i hope you don't feel down in the dumps anymore. i always watch America's Funniest Home Videos to feel better. :)
god bless ya,
erin :)
Good, you are up and running with horses...
Do you horseback ride often?
My daughter loves it too!
XX
V.
yay for lux! I am so glad he cheers you up!
I adore horses but haven't ridden since childhood.
Beautiful picture, nothing like the sight of a horse to cheer you up (when someone is acting like the back of one)
Hugs, peace and love, x.
Victoria- I have been riding since I was 5 and live for horses! Unfortunately with school I haven't been able to spend as much time riding as I would like. Keep your daughter riding- nothing keeps a girl out of trouble like having a horse to keep her busy!
clarity- you're sense of humor has been cracking me up lately, thank you!
What a gorgeous shot! And of your own horse! Anyhow, that should be hanging in your house for sure.
Post a Comment