Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hello lovely!

I'm emerging from finals, and ready to blog again!

I had some great blog authors come through and comment in the last month or so, and it isn't until now I can take the time to see who they are!  Or, certain blogs have been bookmarked to take a look, and I just never had the moment to do so.  I thought I might share with you who and what I find for the next few posts

First, Stylish Bird, a San Francisco interior-designer lifestyle blog

In a nutshell, you'll find clothing reviews (here, designed Hunter Dixon)




Jewelry reviews (this, Kate Spade)



Home reviews (from San Francisco decorator showcase)



And the occasional glamorous girl (Grace Kelly: who currently has a show at the Victoria and Albert museum in London, I believe)


Secondly, A lovely being, a recent St. Mary's college graduate (oh commencement: leaving behind so many wonderful things from college is sad, but the opportunity to forge ahead to new adventures is overwhelmingly exciting!)


You'll find on her blog a greater collection of graceful leading ladies (here, Jackie and Lee)


And other little beautiful things

                                    

Finally for this evening, Sterling Style, a blog that I love to look through! Another California girl (huzzah!), from Los Gatos 

Great Style



Gorgeous Photography for many of her daily outfits




And plenty of clothing/collection reviews

                          

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails