Today I also imagined that I was working on project finance law with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (at the EBRD, below) for a specific project in eastern europe (helping train Kyrgyz judges if you must know)
Then to finish out the evening I didn't have to just imagine something great, I went on a lovely boat ride on the Thames! It was fun to see the sites from a different angle and to learn a few little fun facts about the monuments (the 4 greatest English scholars adorn the original School for Boys! Big Ben is not the name of that big edifice we all know so well, its just the large bell inside, which apparently is cracked!)
More classes tomorrow, though in the classroom unfortunately
(And in case you are in the area, the Queen is celebrating her birthday here on Saturday!)
2 comments:
May your wish come true!
You look good there between the flags... I guess you are determent to make it and this will get you far!
So nice to se you enjoying yourself!
I hope you have a blast!
XX
Victoria
Post a Comment