Sometimes I get a little bit jealous of others.
I'm more than happy with my life, so it isn't that I am insecure about my own accomplishments.
I can just get a little jealous of their education, their looks, their popularity, their success, or whatever. Just sometimes.
It is often self-inflicted, but once in awhile a guy or gal comes along who deliberately attempts to make you jealous, wants to have that power over you.
I hate it when others try to control my emotions, so I have a little saying for these people who make me feel bad (that I say just to myself):
I'm sorry, but I am just more fabulous than you.




3 comments:
Loved this, and the photos too.
This post was what I needed to hear at this moment - I know exactly how you feel. The photos are beautiful, too. Thank you!
Deanna
P.S. Sorry about deleting the last comment - there was a typo. :)
Post a Comment