Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A roundup of little things


A photo completely unrelated to this post, I just have a soft spot for beautiful closets 

My office is ridiculously cold.  64 degrees in summer is not a good work environment.

Today marks the two-week countdown of my remaining time clerking here at the law firm.  I'm incredibly grateful, I've learned so much! However, I will be happy for a little break before school begins. (And getting paid in "experience" rather than money can make anyone a little weary of FT work during the best season of the year.)

I put cinnamon in my peanut-butter-banana-honey sandwich today, and it's a delicious addition.

I have a horse show this weekend!

And oh yes, I was accepted to HASTINGS to complete my final year of law school! It's official folks, we are packing it up and MOVING to San Francisco next month!


{Source: Canadian House and Home}

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Congratulations! I've always wanted to go to San Francisco. I took a law class this past quarter and decided that a career in law was, unfortunately, not for me.

Nikki said...

Cute post!


xx
Nikki

Hello Lindello said...

That sandwich sounds yummy! I'll have to the cinnamon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails