Monday, August 23, 2010

What a Wonderful Way

To Start the day!
And not just any day, but the FIRST day of school!




So I didn't buy new pencils and pens, or new clothes as is typical for the first day of school, but I do have many new books to read!

First day of my LAST year! AND, we were blessed with NO FOG on this San Francisco morning, but SUNNY weather and it is supposed to hit the low 80s today! In San Francisco. Whoa. I am really falling in love with living here.

I'm happy and excited for GREAT weather and some FUN legal projects this year!

Happy happy happpppppy Monday!

Are you happy and excited to start the week?!

{Remember this photo was my header forever?!}

2 comments:

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

I forgot to take a picture of John this morning on his first day of law school! hahaha. I told him one of my fellow bloggers was attending Hastings and to look for you in the halls : ) We'll have to get together for lunch one of these days! Al fresco if this weather keeps up!

xx Katie

JMay said...

Hasn't the weather in SF lately been AMAZING!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails