Blogging one adventure at a time.
Young love, bless.I adore your "Paris" post too, oddly enough I am itchy too - Actually planning/wishing to shoot a short film there next Summer, God willing.And that quotation is so good I saved it. Your Paris bound friend, x.
so sweet! xoxo
what beautiful flowers! i love this post. also, good news: you won the necklace giveaway on my blog! i hope you love it :) just email me with your address and we'll get it right to you. thank you!!! xoxo joanna_goddard at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Young love, bless.
I adore your "Paris" post too, oddly enough I am itchy too - Actually planning/wishing to shoot a short film there next Summer, God willing.
And that quotation is so good I saved it. Your Paris bound friend, x.
so sweet! xoxo
what beautiful flowers! i love this post. also, good news: you won the necklace giveaway on my blog! i hope you love it :) just email me with your address and we'll get it right to you. thank you!!! xoxo joanna_goddard at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment